Wednesday, May 8, 2013

ZUMBA Teenager BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Bringing back memories of last summer.... here was a 
SUPER FUN birthday party I did for this 
awesome/outgoing/fun/spirited/happy group of teenagers!

Thanks for having me!


Check out this Video! ZUMBA is easy and FUN!






"I feel good. (da-na-na-na-na-na-na) Like I knew that I would!"



The Girls Rockin' It!







"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, saying AYO, gotta let go"



(Look at that AIR!)


They Guys Showing Off Their Smooth Moves!


(And yes... the guys are shimmying... TRUE MEN!)


What a BLAST!

I absolutely LOVE doing private parties! 

If want a fun way to get your guests smiling 
and having a good time please contact me! 

I do children, teens and adult events!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and be sure to give me your email address so I can give you updates on the latest routines, schedule, and events! Thanks for visiting!